10/03/2008 04:24:00 PM

Race for the Cure and the Susan G. Komen Foundation

Jason International is proud to have sponsored a team every year for the last 5 years in the Little Rock Race for the Cure.


"I’ve participated in the race for about 10 years. Eight years ago, about ¼ mile from the finish line, I fell and fell HARD. Skinned both hands, elbows, and knees. I was amazed at how many women stopped their own race to the finish to help me up and make sure I was okay. It was just another reminder of the caring and support these racers have for all women."
-Kim Brand (Jason Team Captain, 2004-2008)


"I don't believe there are any families that haven't been touched by this terrible disease in one way or another. Breast cancer has touched my own life by way of beloved aunts, cousins and friends. Some are winning their battle, while others couldn't endure the fight. I walk for them. I walk for their families. I walk for my daughter, friends and for co-workers.
"We at Jason International join together and say NO to this awful disease. By our presence in the Walk for the Cure, we can and do make a difference. Thank You, Mr. Jacuzzi and Jason International for your support of The Jason Whirl Girls Walk for The Cure team."
-Belinda Hubbard

0 comments: